Patient Care and Information
Your journey to better health, all the information you will need…
1. Your GP, Physio or Emergency Department Visit
2. Your referrer will request appropriate imaging investigations
3. First Consultation with Dr Szomor
4. Further Investigations may include; blood tests, x-ray, ultrasound, MRI or CT scan
5. Second consultation with Dr Szomor to discuss investigation results and develop appropriate treatment plan
6. Physiotherapy or conservative treatment may be undertaken
7. Pre-admission clinic consultation
9. Post-operative Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy
10. Post-operative follow up with Dr Szomor
We want to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible. It is important that you are prepared for your first consultation with us. Please review our appointment checklist below.
- Referral letter from GP
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Private Hospital Insurance Information
- Completed New Patient Form
- Copies of test results including;
- CT Scans
- Blood tests
We recognise that your time is valuable; therefore we aim to run on time and ensure that we allocate sufficient time to your appointments. However, occasionally emergencies occur and we ask for your patience if your appointment is delayed. We endeavour to minimise as much delay to you as possible.
If you need to cancel an appointment, we ask that you please contact the practice on (02) 9598 6777 at least one day prior to allow your appointment to be offered to someone who may be on a cancellation list.